You are not alone. I am here with you… And so are a whopping 62% of Aussies, who identify themselves as shopaholics.
This week marks 5th anniversary of mobile online shopping with eBay, something pretty much all of us have done at one stage or another, with the app being downloaded over 100 million times globally.
Mobile shopping has revolutionised the way we shop. You can be on the bus, in your bed, or even on the toilet!
Apparently 26% of men have been inspired to do this, along with 18% percent of women…
I know we are time poor but really? 🙂
Many stores have developed easy to navigate apps for shopping so you’re not constantly battling with the browser on your phone. These apps help you keep track of your purchase and make the shopping experience from a mobile device a seamless experience.
Also easier, mobile shopping has a bit of an art form to it, and Shopping expert Kathy Sheeran shares with us some of her tips and tricks:
1. “Make sure you never miss out on a must-have item by ensuring the App’s notifications are set to ‘on’.” This can be changed in your settings.
2. Sell unwanted items to make room for new ones. “Use your smartphone’s camera to take a picture and upload it straight to your listing.” Simple, huh!
3. Set reminders so you don’t miss out on flash sales.
4. Use social media such as FB or Pintrest for inspo. “Make a collection of your must-have items so when searching on the bus or train, you’ve got an easy to find reference point.”
And lastly, but most importantly…
5. Shop safely! Kathy recommends signing up for a PayPal account, which allows you to make a safe, easy and traceable transactions.
What are some of your greatest eBay purchases? I’d love to see them! Comment here, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit me up on my Facebook page. X